Friday, July 16, 2010

Switchblade Posse...

Me and my crew (part of my crew, anyway...D and Maxine Dangerous) are headed out tonight to Talbott. I've got my digits crossed that April can make it, too.  Not sure what in the hell possessed me to wanna go out tonight.  I dislike bars, for the most part...but I woke up wanting to be stimulated.  (Minds outta the gutter, folks!)  Usually, stimulation like bars and concerts and the like throw me into a panic attack.  Large crowds pressing in on me...the excitement in the air...it takes it's toll on me.  I guess (to a degree) I am a bit of an emotional vampire.  I tend to absorb the energy of others or of a situation and take it on as my own.  It ends up overwhelming me and I have a panic attack.  Weird, I know.

Anyway, all vampirisim aside, I'm looking forward to this evening.  I feel safe with my crew...and I know they have my back and my best interests at heart.  They all know the signs of my panic attacks and how to deal with them.  My panic attacks manifest themselves as Oculogyric Crises.  Basically, the only way to describe it is like a seizure of my eyeballs.  They roll up into the back of my head and to the right.  It's nearly impossible to bring them back down and hurts like a mofo while it's going on.  After it's all over and I've calmed down, I'm exhausted...just like I'd had a seizure.  There is only 2 ways that I've found that work to get me calmed down...an extra nerve pill...and, well, another way.  (Don't ask...you don't wanna know.)  Takes about 30-45 mins for most of them and I have a couple a week.  Sucks, I know.

Hopefully we have a smashing time this evening.  I'm really excited about seeing Maxine.  It's been a minute since we've hung out.  And...I'm really excited about getting dressed up all spiffy-like.  I love dressing up to go out.  I've been thinking about my outfit all day.  I'm thinking that I'm wearing black, wide-leg pants and either a sleeveless black and white corset-looking top or a shimmery gold top with short sleeves.  D will get final say once I model them both for her. 

Now, it's time to go fiddle with the Wii, make some dinner, and get ready.  Hope you all have as good a time this evening as I'm planning to!

0 loves left: