Monday, November 1, 2010

A Jumble Of Thoughts Deposited Here For Your Viewing Pleasure...

November 1st.  Where has the year gone?  I feel like I have been sleeping for months and just woke up this morning...November 1st.  Here it is, nearing the end of the year and the semester.  My 3rd semester at IUPUI.  I'm plugging right along.  The world is happening around me and I'm plugging right along.  Let's revisit that.  The world is happening around me.  Am I happening, too?  Am I making my mark, leaving my legacy, causing general mayhem?  I try.  Perhaps not quite hard enough, though.  Do I need to find a way to leave a footprint the size of Bigfoot's to feel accomplished?  Feels that way sometimes.  I carry the need to make myself known.

One of my therapy goals is to get out and DO something.  I think she means it literally...I'd much rather take it figuratively.  I want to get out and do something, make something, cause a scene.  But, quietly...so as not to draw attention to myself.  Speaking softly but causing a stir.  A disturbance in the air around you.  Something you aren't quite sure about, but know it's gonna be good.  You just know that something is afoot but it's not yet tangible.  That's me.  A disturbance.  A Whirling Dervish.  A tornado.  Okay, maybe not that much of a commotion.  But still, a commotion.  

0 loves left: