Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sappy Love Shit...

June 18th is coming faster than I expected it would.  D and I will be signing our contract with the JW Marriott by next week.  We will be putting our deposit down.  This is serious and official.  I. AM. GETTING. MARRIED. 

What a mind trip.  With my track record with women, I didn't really expect to ever find the right one and settle down with her.  However, now that I am, nothing has ever felt so right.  D is the one.  Without question. 

I had no idea that day we first met in the Paradise Cafe that my life was about to change forever.  I can remember sitting in the booth watching her walk towards me like it was yesterday.  Who knew that all these years later I'd be mere months away from walking down that aisle towards her in front of our closest friends and family.  

0 loves left: