Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Artificial Flavoring...

i get to schedule my classes tomorrow. i'm psyched. school is my gig and i'm really looking forward to the classes i'm taking. biology of women, intro to women's studies, intro to folklore, and professional writing skills...should be a fun semester :D

*flash forward a couple hours*

during my trip to the grocery for milk, bread, and cottage cheese...i discovered that i'm a food weirdo. i bought sushi (eel rolls) and shrimp flavored chips. the sushi was divine...and the shrimp chips aren't bad. they are growing on me. i've seen them a dozen times plus one and always wanted to give them a shot. so...here they are, sitting beside my computer. *bites into one for emphasis* crunchy...and slightly shrimp-like!! D will be so disgusted.

while i'm on the subject of food...tonight's menu consists of broiled steaks, baked sweet potato fries, and frozen veggies. i know, i know...should be doing something fresh for the veg...but honestly, i don't feel like it. so there. :P

these shrimp chips are tasty lil bastards...damn.

1 loves left:

Maxine Dangerous said...

Consider me a follower! :) Great posts to start. I'm going to add you to my feed reader in just a minute. We need to go shopping together! :)