Tuesday, December 22, 2009

And The Survey Says...

yesterday was my job orientation/interview for the survey research center on campus...and i nailed it. my new boss, stephanie, offered me the position and i gladly accepted. at least 10hrs a week at $9/hr will be a nice little piece of pocket change! i'm anticipating about $250/month after taxes come out. not bad for an on campus position.

i have received my grades for a couple of classes. i got an A in my writing class. he really enjoyed my final project, according to the email he sent me. i also received an A in my mythology class. these were, by far, my 2 most enjoyable classes and i think my grades reflect that. the jury is still out on my logic and history grades. probably Bish in history...and not a clue how i did in logic. i was sitting at a B but i do not feel good about that final i took. i guess i'll find out soon enough...

0 loves left: