Monday, December 13, 2010

Not Even A Mouse...

Ahhh...Christmas.  It is nearly upon us and that warm, fuzzy feeling that you get around this time of year is in full swing.  Christmas music on the radio...pictures with Santa.  A beautiful tree with half the lights not working.  Snow on the ground and more in the forecast.  Frantic shoppers descending upon the mall in droves.  Hot coffee in my giant "Meow-y Christmas" mug.  Who could ask for anything else? 

The house is quiet.  D's still in bed and I'm watching the cars creep down the snow-covered streets.  The apartment is chilly and I'm fantasizing about crawling back into bed...even though I know I'm not going to.  I've got two classes tonight, an online final on the 15th, and an exam on the 16th...then, I'm finished for the semester.  I'm anticipating all A's...perhaps a high B in Italian.  (Learning a language is tough!!)

We finished up our Christmas cards yesterday.  I'm going to pick up stamps today and then they'll go out tomorrow.  I'm so excited!  I love sending Christmas cards because it's like letting the people in my life know that I appreciate and love them.

Well, D's up and the silence is broken by the news on the television.  It's time to start moving.  Maybe I'll do some yoga this morning...Namaste.

0 loves left: