Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Little Update For My Adoring Fans...

Ok.  So, it's way past time for an update.  Things are going swimmingly as far as the wedding goes.  I'm setting up appointments for test runs on my hair and makeup, I've found us a dj, and we've got the invites out.  The dress is purchased and I'm working on the little touches like a garter made by Trish (yay!) and some thigh high backseam stockings and a garter belt.  (Too much info...?) 

School is going.  That's about all.  I'm having trouble with Finite and Grammar.  Why did I take them together in the same semester...?  Someone put me out of my misery!  At least the A's in Italian and Creative Writing will bring up my poor lil GPA.  Planning on taking summer session II courses if the government will pass Pell grants.  Still waiting for word on that.  At least I have plenty of time before those classes begin.

Spring is upon us!  Primavera!  Huzzah for the blooming trees and the pretty little robins who sing to me when I leave the house.  It's time to break out the spring and summer wardrobe.  Cute dresses, bare arms, and flip-flops.  I've been going to school sans coat for about a week or so now.  It's kinda chilly in the morning and at night, but the in between is loverly!

I've been writing a lot lately...which I'm sure, dear reader, you think is odd since I haven't been updating my blog.  Short stories...some flash fiction.  Considering entering a contest on WOW! this spring.  I need to polish up a short piece and send it in with my entry fee.  This summer I'm sure I'll be posting a lot more to the blog.  Probably even some stories.  I wrote a (prepare for horn tooting) really good story for my Creative Writing course that I would love to enter into a contest or two.  The professor loved it...and I feel really proud of it.  I'm going to do some revision work on it and get it a little more detailed in a few spots and turn it back in for my final project.


Well, that is about all for now.  Almost time for class...ciao ciao e molti baci!

1 loves left:

Vit D said...

Lovin the update sista!!!! You are such a wonderful person...and I can't wait to see you at the wedding :)